March 18, 2015
Las Vegas, NV, March 18, 2015:
- Next generation of Telex’s flagship C-Soft dispatch software.
- A range of new features enhance the C-Soft platform’s globally proven performance and reliability.
- C-Soft V7 offers a user-friendly and flexible solution for a wide range of customers and vertical markets.
Telex Radio Dispatch is pleased to announce the introduction of C-Soft V7 at IWCE 2015. This major new software update significantly expands the capabilities of C-Soft – the industry’s most flexible and scalable software-based dispatch platform.
New features include optional support for Kenwood NEXEDGE® trunking and per-line call playback right from the dispatcher’s position. Additionally, the software has gone through a licensing architecture change that now allows both server and distributed configurations, resulting in the most flexible deployment options available today. Fully customizable and easy to use, C-Soft V7 extends the functionality, reliability, and excellent value that have made Telex the most trusted name in dispatch.
Telex: Innovating the Future of Mission-Critical Communications.
- Flexible deployment: Advanced software licensing keys allow deployment as either a server-based or distributed system.
- Supports NEXEDGE™ systems: Interface option allows direct IP connection to Kenwood NEXEDGE® trunking system, eliminating need for radio hardware gateway.
- Enhanced efficiency: Per-line call playback option supports up to 100 lines for all radio system formats, maintaining one hour of audio for each line and 30 minutes for continuous message – no need to retrieve audio from the recording system.
- Enhanced efficiency: Call queue window allows dispatchers to see and update the status of incoming radio calls, which improves call handling.