C-Soft is the industry’s most flexible and capable software dispatch console, and is the perfect application for any dispatch environment. C-Soft delivers all of the dispatch capabilities you expect while also giving you the flexibility that only an IP-based software console can provide: simple and quick deployment in the field, easy back-up of communications assets, and the ability to save multiple configurations on a single computer. This proven application has been deployed in communication centers around the world in applications from 911 dispatch to mobile command centers and transportation management. Available
C-Soft is available in configurations from two to 200 lines.
User-controlled configurations for any dispatch application.
MDC1200 encode and decode, NexEdge, FleetSync encode and decode, DTMF, serial and OTA FleetSync, 5/6 tone - supports emergency, group, individual, and status calls.
Instant Recall Recorder
- Tracks the last three minutes of both select and unselect speaker audio.
- Buttons can be set up to start playback at various points in the buffer or played call-by-call from the call buffer.
Per Line Call History, Active Emergency, Emergency History, Manual Call List, and Status Windows.
Intercom communications between dispatch positions can be set up on all consoles on the system.
A full, 16-key keyboard is supported.
- Multiple paging formats are built into the C-Soft console software.
- Quickcall II in both the 100 and 1000 group formats, as well as DTMF, Knox Paging tone, and 5/6 tone paging.
- Manual frequency entry mode is also supported.
- Three alert-tone types are supported, including steady tone, pulsed tone, and high-low warble.
Programmed Group & Mute Buttons
- All frequencies and durations are programmable.
- For both Group and Mute functions, lines can be selectively included within these programmed buttons, allowing for instant access to particular lines of interest. Crosspatch
- Up to 30 simultaneous crosspatch groups are supported.
24-hour clock, VU Meter, PTT Indication, and Instant Recall Recorder progress are displayed on the upper status bar.
Flexible Audio Interface Options
Using Telex’s ADHB-4 and RHB, C-Soft can interface with all common dispatch communication audio sources, including headsets, desktop microphones, up to 6 external speakers, and footswitches.
VoIP Telephony (SIP)
- Crosspatch, DTMF hold, call history, phone directory, stun, and proxy server.
- Provides audio adjustment with silence detection and jitter buffering.
- Able to specify IP interface for SIP connections.
- Per line configuration for each SIP account. SIP is only available with 24 lines of C-Soft dongle or above.
Per Line Vocoder Type ability to select lower bandwidth Vocoder.
iDEN, TETRA, P25, VoIP Phone, Motorola SmartZone/SmartNet, MOTOTRBO